• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help in somthing

shadimilan

Semi-Scripter
Reaction score
now any programer can help me in this problem would be nice if we can make a tibia mc with 5 clients we will need 62xhaml scripts from it right? and we need some folders to exrtact the intament from it soo if we will make the xhaml 62 the problem is only 3 clients opened soo i need help in this when i made it 63 it opened 14 and this problem needs rlly pro one soo any posts??

please know that the person who will help me will get cm in my serer

wtf is that i dont understand anything.. and its called xhtml i guess.... and arent you programer(programmer) and scripter and mapper?

wtf is that i dont understand anything.. and its called xhtml i guess.... and arent you programer(programmer) and scripter and mapper?

who said im pro at mapping or scripting or programing im just normal and btw im going to report you dirction infinte to mod cuz i dont want u again to post anything to my threads

Report my post too, I'm going to insult you (You'll read it as insult, i guess.). But i too can't understand what do you want exactly, and i have to say you're kiddie which think he's the best h4gz0000rrrr.

Report my post too, I'm going to insult you (You'll read it as insult, i guess.). But i too can't understand what do you want exactly, and i have to say you're kiddie which think he's the best h4gz0000rrrr.

wtf did i say im the best???

Back