• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help, Level Bug (exp Formula Fail) Urgent

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
There was the 350 level problem, but it god fixed ones anyone got to the lvl 400. (JUMPS FROM 350 TO 400) it keept on going normal one level at a time after that but today I discovered a huge problem in the lvl formula, and dont know if it can be fixed or if its a bug and I'll have to wait for TFS 3.0 and hope it gets fixed there.

The problem was that a player got to level 443 and just when he got to 444 ( IT JUMPED STRAIGHT TO 1,000 AND SOMETHING) then from there he killed something else and jumped to 6000+, and it kept on going. And I have the same 10x EXP RATE FOR ALL LEVELS (stages.xml is disable).

Any sugestions?? Dont know if theres another post overviewing this problem. Use the search function but didnt find any post related.

PLEASE HELP. ITS URGENT...
MANY PLAYERS ABOUT TO GET TO THAT LEVEL.

:(
PS. I can work my way around some of TFS bugs cause I thinks is going in the right direction, but this is a mayor problem. SO ONES MORE, HELP!!!!!!. Or point me in the right direction, anyone.

PS. I can work my way around some of TFS bugs cause I thinks is going in the right direction, but this is a mayor problem. SO ONES MORE, HELP!!!!!!. Or point me in the right direction, anyone.

Probably TFS...

Yeah, sorry about that.

Im using TFS 2.9
I also tryed to use the new rev 683 tags. But getting some error when I compile. Tought maybe there was the correction, but dont know.

anyone know what could be the problem? and how to fix it?

remove exp rate from level 349+ temporarly unt'll u can fix this problem, or else your ot will be ruined :p

Recomand to update to TFS 0.2.10, maybe they have fixed it there.

To avoid too many highlvls, a stage exp between 15 - 5 would be better too, 15x at low lvl, 5x at very high lvl.

yes, I know, I could remove exp gain for 350+ or for the 443+, the thing is, that would also kill my OT, cause most loyal players (that most of the times are the highest lvls) would just quit the game if they didnt gain anymore EXP. Hope I dont have to get to that point.

Also the lowering exp for higher levels is a good idea, the thing is, many player are pased the 420 mark, so its almost pointless at this time, and I dont think other players would be trilled if I change this.... BUT ITS ALSO AN OPTION.

THANKS ^_^

ANYONE know about a fix for this or something?

FINALY I WAS ABLE TO COMPILE THE LATEST REV

It seem to be working now. Levels up with no problem.
There are some new problems, like LOTS MORE LAG, AND some
problems with SAVE NPC......

BUT thats a whole new thread.... lol

THANKS ANYWAY FOR THOSE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER.

I apreciated lots :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back