• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] Map Editor PROBLEM WEIRD

o SLICER o

Reaction score
i got 8.1 map editor and the bug is right
if i make a 9 x 9 patch of grass yer and i wanted to put like a floor in there that u use for houses it will make the floor bit but then it dleeted bit of grass and it puts a border on the floor and i dno why it does this idwnlaoded lot of map editors and does same problem and im wondering it is my ot ?
and if u look at screen shot i didnt use the border and it still does it and when i try edit my towns i cant cos it does same with eery like snowand everythink but when u use snow it done use borderds is just dleetd the borders from the grass to the path u no u get grass borders it will delete that then i have to put more snow there so my path just get bigger lol PLZ HELP ME

heres screenshot

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6597/wtfqa1.jpg

I recommand you to use RME for auto border since it's better to use with it especially for beginners.

And if you still don't know where to turn off the auto border in map-editor then just go to edit and click on auto border.

Last edited:
Back