• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help me please, im desperated...

gerard95

Keep cool :)
Reaction score
Hey guys,

well, I got one server, that a friend sent to me long ago, the server is 8.6 and is amazing, I tryed to open it 5 month ago, I failed, and then I gave up, cuz it was impossible to open.
Now, I wanted to try to open my own server again, but with some servers from Otland, and I can open them (with Xampp, and Phpmyadmin), but nobody can join it. And then I tryed to open again the server from before, and it opens and it says that the server is running, but I cannot login in it! :S

Could somebody help me on it? I really need it...

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Nope guys, I tryed everything but keeps failing... I think that the problem are my ports... that seem imposible to open. :S

Thanks anyway!

-Make sure Apache and Mysql is running.
-Go to What Is My IP - Shows Your IP Address and copy that into Config.lua
-Check the ports are open, 7171 , 7172 , 3306.
-You could also try to turn off your firewall.

Dont forget to put your ip on ipchanger.

Rep if something worked :D!

gerard95... maybe that it's the solution! and.. you have tried with firewall's open port?

gerard95... maybe that it's the solution! and.. you have tried with firewall's open port?

Yea, I did everything, but I dont know why, I opened these ports but the port "checker" says that these ports still closed... It might be bugged or I dont know :S

Yea, I did everything, but I dont know why, I opened these ports but the port "checker" says that these ports still closed... It might be bugged or I dont know :S

Go to portforwarding.com and select your router then select Tibia and it should tell you step by step how to open ports correctly.

Port forwarding can be tricky on some routers, is there "Enable" or "Activate" or something similar, or "Used rules"?

In worst case, ISP (Internet Service Provider) could've blocked the port.

Port forwarding can be tricky on some routers, is there "Enable" or "Activate" or something similar, or "Used rules"?

In worst case, ISP (Internet Service Provider) could've blocked the port.

Nope, there is no button like that. And if it was blocked, could I tell my company to open it? :eek:

Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, let me check it out!!

Thanks! I'll tell you what!:)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, look:

Port 80 (You can run a website)

Port 7171 (People can't see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can't join your server)

That's the problem, cuz I opened them >.<

Okay, just open the website(and the server). You don't need gesior/modern on the web to check if the ports are open. ^_^

But I need gesior/modern to open website no? Dude, better if you add me somewhere and u help me with tv or something if you arent busy :p

Back