• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help me please :(

shuruck

Reaction score
i need help to make my ot online. how do i do that ?

my 7171,7172,3306, and 8000 port are open but still players cant get in :(

ps: i have router.

help me please i have tried everything i knew and look after tutorials but they did't help either :(

Are you sure your ports are open?

Is your database installed and running properly?

Did you edit your config.lua properly?

Is your server running?

First of all, check your config...
Second, Logon to your router and see if the programm really opened all those ports you said.
Third, Do you have any kind of malware programs ? Like ESET (then you have to disable that firewall).

my config is correct but how do i logon my router too see ?
my firewall are disable.

thanks for help

Go to "Start > Run" type in "CMD" and press enter, You will see a DOS window. Write "ipconfig" and press enter. You will have several of IP's comming up. Choose the gateway IP adress. Take that IP and post in the explorer. Login and press "Portforwarding/Triggering or something like that.. And ypu'll see.

Changed your ip in config.lua to your ip in web?
Config.lua is often set to 127.0.0.1 and then only you can login on your server.
Look in google for "my ip" and change 127.0.0.1 to that ip.

do u have network more than one computer connected to ur router ? if u, configure the ports on the host computer only or send me ur msn and i'll help u

Back
Top Bottom