• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me plz!

Jixxufi

tibia.at player
Reaction score
Hello. What i need to do with paladin armor, blue robe etc to be work like a rl tibia? (skill+2, +1 magic lvl etc)

Plz help me. Thanks :)

Edit your itemID "8891" (Paladin Armor), like this...
Code:
	<item id="[COLOR="Blue"][B]8891[/B][/COLOR]" article="a" name="[B][COLOR="Blue"]paladin armor[/COLOR][/B]">
		<attribute key="description" value="It increases your distance skill by 2."/>
		<attribute key="armor" value="12"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="body"/>
		<attribute key="weight" value="6500"/>
		<attribute key="[COLOR="Orange"][B]skillDist[/B][/COLOR]" value="[COLOR="Blue"][B]2[/B][/COLOR]"/>
	</item>

And add in (.data/movements/movements.xml)
Code:
	<movevent event="[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Equip[/COLOR][/B]" itemid="[COLOR="Blue"][B]8891[/B][/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]armor[/B][/COLOR]" [B]function[/B]="[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]onEquipItem[/B][/COLOR]"/>
	<movevent event="[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]DeEquip[/B][/COLOR]" itemid="[B][COLOR="Blue"]8891[/COLOR][/B]" slot="[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]armor[/COLOR][/B]" function="[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]onDeEquipItem[/B][/COLOR]"/>

Do the same with the blue robe but in items.xml..
Change
Code:
		<attribute key="[B][COLOR="Orange"]skillDist[/COLOR][/B]" value="[B][COLOR="Blue"]2[/COLOR][/B]"/>

To
Code:
		<attribute key="[B][COLOR="Orange"]magicpoints[/COLOR][/B]" value="[B][COLOR="Blue"]1[/COLOR][/B]"/>

Back
Top Bottom