• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me plz

Horrer

Reaction score
I've created my own ot but when any1 try to enter and reach to the acc manager list it says cant connect to the game server(error) , i dunno why!

Last edited:
Hi,

You must do something called port forward, Forward the following ports 7171 TCP/UDP, 7172 TCP/UDP, 80 TCP/UDP 3306 TCP/UDP.

Rep me if i helped you :)

Before you call some random guy a noob after 10 minutes when you created the thread, make sure your thread's on the correct board and not on some random one. Also I deleted the another thread of yourd, identical to this.

Ontopic:
Check if you have forwarded port 7171 in your pc and make sure you have the correct ip in your server's config.lua

Last edited:
Make sure you're connecting to the correct database in config.lua
Well, I guess your account list wouldn't load then. Make sure you've specified whether you're using MySQL or Sqlite. It's worth a try.

Red

i've alread done all these steps and doesnt work , i will give u the ip of the server and check then answer me ,,,, fearlessot.no-ip.biz , version 8.42

Back