• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me someone

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
I was hosting my server, everything was fine, but... after one restart some players lost their items in houses. And after 2 days all players lost their items. I got the following errors:

[Warning - IOMap::loadMap] Movable item in house: 0, item type: 2495

[Warning - Houses::loadHousesXML] House entry not set for: Enigma Hotel #65 (63)

WARNING: Could not load house data.

Wtf is this? WHy after some restarts items dont dissapeer but after other restarts there are no items at all. Im using 8.4 server but map is 8.3, maybe thats the problem? Also if i make my map to 8.4 server does not laod it. Help this dummie some1 :D

[Warning - Houses::loadHousesXML] House entry not set for: Enigma Hotel #65 (63)

You need to open your map editor and set house x,y,z positions.

You need to delete by your map editor item type 2495 from house.

I was hosting my server, everything was fine, but... after one restart some players lost their items in houses. And after 2 days all players lost their items. I got the following errors:

WARNING: Could not load house data.

Wtf is this? WHy after some restarts items dont dissapeer but after other restarts there are no items at all. Im using 8.4 server but map is 8.3, maybe thats the problem? Also if i make my map to 8.4 server does not laod it. Help this dummie some1 :D
maybe try to use elfy version ;p btw i don't have problem with it on 0.2 version.

Thank you for helping so far, we just set our house entries and that problem is fixed, but all players that lost items in my ot are very angry on me and I want to fix it asap. My questions are:

1.What is elfy version? Where can i get it ?
2.Is it possible to get items back in houses?
3.Where does Ot save the items that are in houses?
4.How can I reset each players quest status, so players can do all quests from beginning and take the rewards?

Which version on map editor have?Read some tutorial about houses.I guess they lost their items, because house doesn't save , the reason is house isn't selected and de-selected(it's using in SimOne's MapEditor).

No Its not, I dont remember version of the forgotten, I think its tfs+slayer, Have this bug, house dont saves with server save, and before you closed map editor too make an bug, I think you can use others versions, I think too new version is the best {crying~}

yours Black xS
like to give me some money? pm me!

No Its not, I dont remember version of the forgotten, I think its tfs+slayer, Have this bug, house dont saves with server save, and before you closed map editor too make an bug, I think you can use others versions, I think too new version is the best {crying~}

yours Black xS
like to give me some money? pm me!

Im using Crying damson versio 0.3 beta 2 and rameras/eldin 8.4 map editor. Anyways, thank u guys cuz we fixed bugs with houses and i hope items will stay in houses and will not be lost again. :D

Btw CHEKIDAUT Gamblers.no-ip.org it's evo mup, but still 100% fun garantied(spelling) :)

Back