• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Need help with server [You get GM if you help]

ryan868

Reaction score
Hey I'm currently trying to host my FULL Realmap and ive bought an ip for it, setup a website and ive got a good computer to host it on etc etc

I can connect to website/server with ip etc everything works exept..

When i create a character (on website) it goes in the database and everything but it doesnt connect to the server, i goto login on server and it says wrong account number or password.

ive been trying for a while to fix this.. and i cannot figure it out also it works to login in the site

If you help me fix this and it works you will be rewarded with a GM on my server.

Does your OT server actually connect to the same database as the website does? It could be using SQL lite while your website is using MYSQL? Or maybe a different name.

Otherwise check wether or not your password encoding is correct. You might be checking with different hashes (eg. md5/sha1/none)
You can find all of these options in config.lua on the mysql part..

Ps:

I dont want GM, thanks anyway..

If you give me remote access, I can help you for free.

Btw this is in the wrong section.

This is the fake person selling "real" narozia.. Hes also a scammer as I've heard.

I wouldn't help him.

Hey I'm currently trying to host my FULL Realmap and ive bought an ip for it, setup a website and ive got a good computer to host it on etc etc

I can connect to website/server with ip etc everything works exept..

When i create a character (on website) it goes in the database and everything but it doesnt connect to the server, i goto login on server and it says wrong account number or password.

ive been trying for a while to fix this.. and i cannot figure it out also it works to login in the site

If you help me fix this and it works you will be rewarded with a GM on my server.

I had same problem now 2x times, but now its just worked i dont know why ?:(

Back