• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Help needed) Tibia 6.4 font + map

Valkeryn

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's probably a long shot, but I have two questions, is it possible to:
  1. Get a working font as it was used ingame during the 6.0 client? (or alternatively 7.0) (pic attached)
  2. Get an image render of the ingame 6.0 era map? Not the minimap (otclient mapgen did not work with 6.0)
I'm working on a new documentary about Antica history which takes places during the 6.0 era, hence the request. I have been able to get Jopirop's 6.0 client to work which lets me visit a few places.

Sorry for leeching on your forum, I aim to return the favor with my new movie. Hopefully someone here can help me bring the stories to life. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Rani

Attachments

Last edited:
It's probably a long shot, but I have two questions, is it possible to:
  1. Get a working font as it was used ingame during the 6.0 client? (or alternatively 7.0) (pic attached)

I believe the font is stored in the tibia.pic file in client version 7. There are tools to extract the image to modify it.

If you know the font name and we can locate it I can make the png.
Anyway you can always use an actual otfont used on client and modify via gimp/(photoshop the png to paste the font characters where needed.

Back