• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP offline playing

Fobirige

Reaction score
Hello guys, im going to not have internet connection for a while so i wanted to know if its possible to play "tibia" offline, im asking for some kind of otserver that i can download and play offline for my own, i've been checking tutorials for help about how to making my own server and such but seems way too hard for me.

thanks for any help

What im trying its to make a server to play locally but its too hard i really dont understand nothing, btw, the reason i will be out of internet its because im going to a place where i cant use phone or those usb sticks..

thanks for help

You can set your ip to local host (127.0.0.1) in config and login this way, but that means only you can login, other people can't. So I'm not sure what you want exactly.

What i want is to download some kind of "already made" ot server so i can play offline by myself , im having problems to create my own server so im asking for an already made one or something like that thanks

You can look here to download a server, some of them are quite complete.
Distributions

And else you can also download an other map and place it in the server (in data/world).
Maps

Mostly you can already login with 127.0.0.1, and else you have to write it in config.lua.

Last edited:
There's a lot of server versions, you can also check in Archived Distributions, I don't think that distro is a problem if you're only playing offline for a while, only don't forget to set localhost or 127.0.0.1 IP in config.lua and login with the same IP(s), isn't hard, just like Limos stated.

A 0xc000007b error can come from mixing up 32bit with 64bit. If you download a server, you can often choose between 32 and 64, so try a different one. An other possibility is a virus that is causing this, so you can try to do a virusscan.

Nooo dude. This is how I got into OTs. There is a file called tibia offline. I still have it somewhere.

It installs a tibia server and client on your computer. (it's an XML type, 8.10 client version server and it's evolutions map. Everything works and all, it's fun and best of all, you can just edit your character file lol.) I have the file... but I can't find the link it came from.

uploading the file, will edit with the link...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6qc22i

This will work on a stone-age computer. It's nothing fancy, but it has quests, monsters, etc. It totally fixes the Tibia urge.

its pretty funny how you cant figure out how to play OFFLINE while im having a hard time putting my server ONLINE. I would glady trade you

Back