• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help paypal

Zytarios

Zytarios Owner
Reaction score
Can someone help me to make donation with paypal i need a paypal donate script, i will buy it if someone sell it.

But when he do like this (pay with paypal) then get the coin then give to another character, bye and leave the noobek char.

maybe buy from friends comp?

I can change my IP when ever i want so IP ban wont work.

But when he do like this (pay with paypal) then get the coin then give to another character, bye and leave the noobek char.

own3d christian :)

Doesn't matter. After they paid you give them the coin. If you put those agreements on your site and you make the payment type "donation" they can't charge it back.

owned? :p

Doesn't matter. After they paid you give them the coin. If you put those agreements on your site and you make the payment type "donation" they can't charge it back.

orly?

Why putting a agreements "Range IP Banishment" if they cant take back their money then? ;)

Btw, how to do so they cant take their money back? would be nice.

Hmm....what about banning your MAC addresses lol
i don't think you can change that unless you change your network card

Actually yea they can, they can say it was an unauthorized payment on their account. ;)

Back