• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help please i rep!

Gkatt

Reaction score
Yo guys.

Im trying to run my server again
I got all ports open 7172 - 80 - 7171 - 3306
i had a server like mounth ago and it was working perfect
But now when me and all other players try to connect to my server we see the account manager but we cant connect to the server someone know the problem?

Yo guys.

Im trying to run my server again
I got all ports open 7172 - 80 - 7171 - 3306
i had a server like mounth ago and it was working perfect
But now when me and all other players try to connect to my server we see the account manager but we cant connect to the server someone know the problem?

I had the same problem.. But I did this:

In your config.lua where it says
Code:
ip = "127.0.0.1"

Change that your IP number. you can check your IP at What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address

Hope it works!

Yes first time when i hosted the ot i had a router..

Sorry if its wrong section.

I already have my own ip there and now my friend can log in and not me i see my chars but when i try to connect it just loads and says error!

Please help someone?

I use that ip in config yes
But in ipchanger i write 127.0.0.1

Yes first time when i hosted the ot i had a router..

Sorry if its wrong section.

I already have my own ip there and now my friend can log in and not me i see my chars but when i try to connect it just loads and says error!

Please help someone?

If you are able to login port 7171 are open..

Double check so 7172 is open, check so it is same LAN IP as 7171. Also check so you don't have added it twice in the router. Some routers doesn't detect that.

Try this address, it's from utorrent, It checks if you port is open or not.. If it is successful I don't know what to do..

Port Checker - �Torrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

It doesnt work now i cant even see my chars

but it works for my rl : [18/03/2010 17:49:45] Account Manager has logged in.

It doesnt work now i cant even see my chars

but it works for my rl : [18/03/2010 17:49:45] Account Manager has logged in.

Just as Strasxni says.. Don't use 127.0.0.1 in ipchanger. use your IP number instead

Back