• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] RME new items.otb

darkangel1

Reaction score
Hello. I created several new items, added sprites via object builder, then registered them in ItemEditor, then added new ids and names to the item.xml file. I moved the new item.otb and item.xml to the rme folder, but when I go to rme these items are not there. Who can tell me what to do?
Post automatically merged:

Rme items

Attachments

Hello. I created several new items, added sprites via object builder, then registered them in ItemEditor, then added new ids and names to the item.xml file. I moved the new item.otb and item.xml to the rme folder, but when I go to rme these items are not there. Who can tell me what to do?

Rme items

Did you add the path to the new client?
1700497259299.png

Вы добавили путь к новому клиенту?
View attachment 80160

Yes, thanks, I figured it out already =)))
But now something new has appeared, maybe you have some thoughts. Animation is too slow
animationslow.gif

Maybe something needs to be set differently here?
animationslowob.gif

Last edited:

But now something new has appeared, maybe you have some thoughts. Animation is too slow
View attachment 80161

View attachment 80162

Animation is prob slow in rme only + you can change it as shown on your gif
check out how it looks like ingame

for new items to work in your map editor, you need to copy the updated item.otbm to the data-version of the folder you use in map editor, and then open the map editor again
1700525582233.png
1700525597071.png
1700525614794.png

View attachment 80161

View attachment 80162
To change the speed, simply change and save it in the object builder, then copy and paste it into the map editor file. and open the map editor again

Back