• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Setting up a website

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
Hi! I'm known at this forum as Godsebbe, altough i'm not known, but i've atleast been a member since 2012 and active on the forum since 2011 if i remember it right, i also had some history on OtFans. I've been playing ots for long time too, my first ot i held in was with my older brother ( which were in charge, obviously ) was like 8 years ago, when no one used websites, only 1/1, the easy way! Anyways, a few years ago i started getting into OTs myself, i started mapping, scripting, figuring things out. Today i'd say that i'm average in ots, i know quite a decent amount of everything, but not much of everything either, except websites ofcourse, that's why i need your help. For the past week i've been trying to setup lots of websites, just trying to get it to work, i followed lots of Znotes tutorials including his video tutorial, which i got errors with, i followed other tutorials, which kinda worked ( with Xampp ) setting up a database atleast, with mysql.sql instead of forgottenserver.s3db, which i think is normal?.. ( since it didn't work setting up a database with forgottenserver.s3db ) Anyways, when it came to which aac i was gonna use, i tried lots of aacs that i got lots of errors with which i couldn't find the answers to solve, ( Znote aac, Geisor aac, Modern aac.. ) Modern aac worked though, you could create a character, but it didn't respond to the server, and it stood as "offline" too. So my request to the forum is to try to help me just setup a website, through teamviewer, skype etc, or just the forum in this thread if you already know the answer.. It could be any aac, i just really want it to work, since websites nowdays is almost a must.

I know that Mark, one of the admins on the forum wrote in one of his threads that we, the community should share stuff and all, and i can't really say that i've been doing that, i've made a couple of threads with " all mods ", "all basic tutorials ", etc, but that's because i don't really know much to help people, like i said i'm just average. But one day i'll promise i'll give back to this forum bigtime.

anyways, like i said i've been following most of tutorials already, atleast the ones i could find, so feel free to help me if you feel like it with setting up a website with me, and i'd be in your debt whenever you need me, however you need me ( please don't abuse this promise :eek: )

( i hope i didn't miss anything )

Version: TFS 0.3.6

Thank you in advance,
XOXO <3 <3

Last edited:
Back