• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help updating 0.3.4 to 0.3.5

Keiro

Reaction score
yo, i got my server 0.3.4 complet, but i want to update it to 0.3.5 , and i seriously dont understand the changelog!!! so i need to know wich files should i change for the 0.3.5 ones, or idk....

or if someone know , how to make my 0.3.4 server playable with client 8.5 but i would prefer to update it

thanks you

I usually update my server in this way:

1)Download a newest/freshest tfs
2)I am updating folder by folder, for example:
I open my old actions.xml and new actions.xml, than I search for the lines that I have customly added in my old actions.xml and paste them to new actions.xml(I hope you understand that you have to paste scripts too). I am doing this with all folders, except NPC/monsters(since there is only 1 monster added on 8.5(medusa) )

This may take a few minutes, but you can be 100% sure that everything will work perfect after you have done it. :)

Back