• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ help with basic switch script

Wazzup88

Crystal Lake Butcher
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm trying to build my own server, I have absolutely no idea how to get this script to work. I found one here on otland but its doing nothing. I'm building a remake of DHQ
basically you push the switch, stone is removed
stone pos
{x = 1312, y = 998, z = 15}
stone ID 1304

switch pos
{x = 1331, y = 997, z = 15}

ID 1945
switch id

I've tried searching for a while and cant find anything, What do I need to do to make this work
I tried using this script

Lua:
local stonepos = {x=1312 y=998, z=15, stackpos=1} -- Stone pos
function onUse(cid, item, fromPos, item2, toPos)
    if item.itemid == 1945 then
        doRemoveItem(getThingfromPos(stonepos).uid, 1)
        doTransformItem(item.uid,1946)
        addEvent(onTimer7, 30*60*1000) --30minutes
    end
return true
end

function onTimer7() --creates wall back
    doTransformItem(getThingFromPos({x=1331, y=997, z=15, stackpos=1}).uid, 1945)--lever pos
    doCreateItem(1484,1,{x=33164, y=31671, z=13})-- Stone pos
end

im using tfs 1.3, 8.0 downgrade by nekiro, if it matters. Please explain to me what all i need to do, put a script in data>actions>scripts>quests, anything else?. Do i need to add unique ids to the stone or switch, or actions ids on map editor. Sorry if this is a novice question but I need to get some basic understanding of these things for future reference. Thanks so much in advance.

also if anyone can help with the znote acc maker, i cant figure out how to edit the town choices when making a character, I know its in the "config.php" but have no idea how to access this or where it is, if anyone can help with that its much appreciated.

i tried changing to
Lua:
local stonepos = {x=1312, y=998, z=15, stackpos=1} -- Stone pos
function onUse(cid, item, fromPos, item2, toPos)
    if item.itemid == 1945 then
        doRemoveItem(getThingfromPos(stonepos).uid, 1001)
        doTransformItem(item.uid,1946)
    end
return true
end
because i don't need the timer stuff, but still its not working at all, not sure what i'm doing incorrectly

Last edited:
Back