• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

*Help with changing rent of houses*

Oif Oif Oif

Reaction score
Okay well i manually changed every single one of my houses rent prices. i bumped them up and for some reason when i implemented the new map in the database it didn't go through. the house rents are just them same :/

Anybody know how to change them? and for the change to take affect?
And i was jw is it possible to change ALL of the houses prices by pricing Sqm's?

PS: REP+++ To the people who comment with a helpful post!

Last edited:
Okay well i manually changed every single one of my houses rent prices. i bumped them up and for some reason when i implemented the new map in the database it didn't go through. the house rents are just them same :/

Anybody know how to change them? and for the change to take affect?
And i was jw is it possible to change ALL of the houses prices by pricing Sqm's?

PS: REP+++ To the people who comment with a helpful post!

I'm pretty sure there is a section in the config file where the other map options (or it may be a separate category within that file) which allows you to choose the price per SQM. I think if you set that to 0 or there might be another option to manually do it.

I'm pretty sure there is a section in the config file where the other map options (or it may be a separate category within that file) which allows you to choose the price per SQM. I think if you set that to 0 or there might be another option to manually do it.

Hmm.. i couldn't find what you're talking about, do you think you can provide me with step by step navigation?

From TFS 3.6pl1

Code:
	-- Houses
	buyableAndSellableHouses = true
	houseNeedPremium = true
	bedsRequirePremium = true
	levelToBuyHouse = 1
	housesPerAccount = 0
	[COLOR="Red"]houseRentAsPrice[/COLOR] = false
	[COLOR="Red"]housePriceAsRent[/COLOR] = false
	housePriceEachSquare = 1000
	houseRentPeriod = "never"
	houseCleanOld = 0
	guildHalls = false

The two lines in red should be should be what need to be changed, I don't know if it's only or or if it is both, since I never bother with houses.

Hope that helps,
Leftwing

From TFS 3.6pl1

Code:
	-- Houses
	buyableAndSellableHouses = true
	houseNeedPremium = true
	bedsRequirePremium = true
	levelToBuyHouse = 1
	housesPerAccount = 0
	[COLOR="Red"]houseRentAsPrice[/COLOR] = false
	[COLOR="Red"]housePriceAsRent[/COLOR] = false
	housePriceEachSquare = 1000
	houseRentPeriod = "never"
	houseCleanOld = 0
	guildHalls = false

The two lines in red should be should be what need to be changed, I don't know if it's only or or if it is both, since I never bother with houses.

Hope that helps,
Leftwing

Found it, and got it working! thanks for the help!

~ CLOSE THREAD ~

well this was a useless thread :S
I am battling with mine to no avail. Set price 10 per square in map editor.. it wont show up in database.
set housepriceasrent = false
houserentasprice - false

i think if you set price per sqm to zero in config then it will read the map price right?
Be nice to have a buy price of like 1000 per sqm but rent only like 300 per sqm

Back