• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua help with cipfried script..

ex eclipse

Reaction score
hello there guys, i got a cipfriend script, but i dunno why its not working on TFS 0.2.10..
"Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/cipfried.lua

data/npc/scripts/cipfried.lua:5: attempt to index global 'ShopNpcHandler' (a nil
value)
Warning: [NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script. data/npc/scripts/cipfried.l
ua"

here is the script
Code:
-- Cipfried

local internalCustomerQueue = {}
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new({root = {}})
local npcHandler = ShopNpcHandler:new({})
local customerQueue = CustomerQueue:new({customers = internalCustomerQueue, handler = npcHandler})
npcHandler:init(customerQueue, keywordHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onThingMove(creature, thing, oldpos, oldstackpos)     npcHandler:onThingMove(creature, thing, oldpos, oldstackpos) end
function onCreatureAppear(creature)                             npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(creature) end
function onCreatureDisappear(id)                                 npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(id) end
function onCreatureTurn(creature)                                 npcHandler:onCreatureTurn(creature) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)                         npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onCreatureChangeOutfit(creature)                         npcHandler:onCreatureChangeOutfit(creature) end
function onThink()                                             

if (os.clock() - npcHandler.talkStart) > 40 then
        if npcHandler.focus > 0 then
            selfSay('Well, bye then.')
        end

npcHandler:resetNpc()

npcHandler.queue:greetNext()
    end

local dist = getDistanceToCreature(npcHandler.focus)
    if dist > 3 then
        selfSay('Well, bye then.')
        npcHandler:resetNpc()
        npcHandler.queue:greetNext()
    end

if npcHandler.focus == 0 then
        if(npcHandler.spawnPos == nil) then
            local sx, sy, sz = selfGetPosition()
            npcHandler.spawnPos = {x = sx, y = sy, z = sz}
        end
            npcHandler.lastMove = walk(npcHandler.lastMove, npcHandler.spawnPos, npcHandler.walkDistance)
    else
        npcHandler.lastPos = turnToCreature(npcHandler.focus, npcHandler.lastPos)
    end

end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

-- Keyword handling functions start
function healPlayer(cid, message, keywords, parameters)
    if(getPlayerHealth(cid) < parameters.maxheal) then
        position = getPlayerPosition(npcHandler.focus)
        doSendMagicEffect(position, 12)
        local healHP = parameters.maxheal - getPlayerHealth(cid)
        doPlayerAddHealth(npcHandler.focus,healHP)
        selfSay('You are looking really bad. Let me heal your wounds.')
    else
        selfSay('You aren\'t looking really bad, ' .. creatureGetName(cid) .. '. I only help in cases of real emergencies. Raise your health simply by eating food.')
    end    
    return true
end

function healPlayerNoMsg(cid, maxheal)
    if(getPlayerHealth(cid) < maxheal) then
        position = getPlayerPosition(npcHandler.focus)
        doSendMagicEffect(position, 12)
        local healHP = maxheal - getPlayerHealth(cid)
        doPlayerAddHealth(npcHandler.focus,healHP)
        selfSay('Hello, ' .. creatureGetName(cid) .. '! You are looking really bad. Let me heal your wounds.')
    end    
    return true
end

function tradeItem(cid, message, keywords, parameters)     return npcHandler:defaultTradeHandler(cid, message, keywords, parameters) end
function confirmAction(cid, message, keywords, parameters) return npcHandler:defaultConfirmHandler(cid, message, keywords, parameters) end
function sayMessage(cid, message, keywords, parameters)     return npcHandler:defaultMessageHandler(cid, message, keywords, parameters) end
function greet(cid, message, keywords, parameters)       
    if (npcHandler.focus > 0 or not(npcHandler.queue:isEmpty()) and npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
        selfSay('Please, ' .. creatureGetName(cid) .. '. Wait for your turn!.')
        if(not npcHandler.queue:isInQueue(cid)) then
            npcHandler.queue:pushBack(cid)
        end
    elseif(npcHandler.focus == 0) and (npcHandler.queue:isEmpty()) then
        npcHandler.focus = cid
        npcHandler.talkStart = os.clock()
        if(getPlayerHealth(cid) >= 65) then
            selfSay('Hello, ' .. creatureGetName(cid) .. '! I will heal you if you are injured. Feel free to ask me for help.')
        else
            healPlayerNoMsg(npcHandler.focus, 65)
        end        
    end

return true
end

function farewell(cid, message, keywords, parameters)         return npcHandler:defaultFarewellHandler(cid, message, keywords, parameters) end

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'heal'},     healPlayer, {maxheal = 65})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'},     healPlayer, {maxheal = 65})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'yes'}, confirmAction, nil)
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'no'}, confirmAction, nil)

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monk'},     sayMessage, {text = 'I sacrifice my life to serve the good gods of Tibia.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'rookgaard'},     sayMessage, {text = 'The gods have chosen this isle as the point of arrival for the newborn souls.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'},     sayMessage, {text = 'They created Tibia and all life on it. Visit our library and learn about them.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'},     sayMessage, {text = 'I am just a humble monk. Ask me if you need help or healing.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'life'},     sayMessage, {text = 'The gods decorated Tibia with various forms of life. Plants, the citizens, and even the monsters.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'plant'},    sayMessage, {text = 'Just walk around. You will see grass, trees, and bushes.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citizen'},   sayMessage, {text = 'Only few people live here. Walk around and talk to them.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'obi'},   sayMessage, {text = 'He is a local shop owner.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'al dee'},   sayMessage, {text = 'He is a local shop owner.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'},   sayMessage, {text = 'My name is Cipfried.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'seymour'},   sayMessage, {text = 'Seymour is a loyal follower of the king and responsible for the academy.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'academy'},   sayMessage, {text = 'You should visit Seymour in the academy and ask him about a mission.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'willie'},   sayMessage, {text = 'He is a fine farmer. The farm is located to the left of the temple.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monster'},   sayMessage, {text = 'They are a constant threat. Learn to fight by hunting rabbits, deers and sheeps. Then try to fight rats, bugs and perhaps spiders.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'},     sayMessage, {text = 'First you should try to get some gold and buy better equipment.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'quest'},     sayMessage, {text = 'First you should try to get some gold and buy better equipment.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gold'},     sayMessage, {text = 'You have to slay monsters and take their gold. Or sell food at Willie\'s farm.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'},     sayMessage, {text = 'That\'s where we are. The world of Tibia.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'rat'},     sayMessage, {text = 'In the north of this temple you find a sewer grate. Use it to enter the sewers if you feel prepared. Don\'t forget a torch; you\'ll need it.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sewer'},     sayMessage, {text = 'In the north of this temple you find a sewer grate. Use it to enter the sewers if you feel prepared. Don\'t forget a torch; you\'ll need it.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'equipment'},     sayMessage, {text = 'First you need some armor and perhaps a better weapon or a shield. A real adventurer needs a rope, a shovel, and a fishing pole, too.', onlyfocus = true})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'},     sayMessage, {text = 'If you want to heal your wounds you should eat something. Willie sells excellent meals. But if you are very weak, come to me and ask me to heal you.', onlyfocus = true})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hi'}, greet, nil)
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hello'}, greet, nil)
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hey'}, greet, nil)
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bye'}, farewell, nil)
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'farewell'}, farewell, nil)
-- Keyword structure generation end

Last edited by a moderator:
Test this

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)

NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
function onCreatureAppear(cid)  npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)  end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)  end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()   npcHandler:onThink()    end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
  return FALSE
 end
 if msgcontains(msg, 'heal') or msgcontains(msg, 'help') then
  if getCreatureHealth(cid) <= 50 then
   selfSay("Hello ".. getPlayerName(cid) ..", You are looking really bad. Let me heal your wounds.")
   doCreatureAddHealth(cid, 100)
  else
   selfSay("You aren\'t looking really bad, ".. getPlayerName(cid) ..", I only help in cases of real emergencies. Raise your health simply by eating food.")
   end
 end
 return TRUE
end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

;)

Back