• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Gesiors Shopsystem - Daopay (buy char instead of points?)

jamil

Reaction score
I have downloaded Gesiors Aac (0.3.1) and his shopsystem as well.

The system gives you an oppurtunity to buy points (via Daopay) in order to buy items or premium account.
Now, I'm running a war server and I'm wondering if it is possible to make it sell account/character instead of points.

Here is how I thought of it:
The user purchase a transaction from daopay and receives a PIN code. This PIN Code will will used to create an account. (The account creation page should require the PIN ofc).

Thanks..

That's allllllooooooootttttt of scripts i think,
to start with a char, with that hp and mana, amount of mana vials, runes...
I think it's too much work for just a private char/acc,
you should make it avaible to create acc, but not char.
So they can buy the points, and if they dont have points.
They try "Create Character", it says "You need at least 3 points to create a character.". If you can find that, well...msg me xD

/Limannen

That is not hard to make, you can actually just use the same script that he have already made.

If you want one, ill sure we can get to any agreement ;)
Drop me a guestbook msg with your msn and we can speak more.

Well, using gesiors aac it will be very useful, when you donate via Daopay u receive premium_points so you can use premium_points to make accounts :D

Back