• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Help with Paygol/ donate shop offer

wankii

Reaction score
Greetings,

I've got some problem with paygol, When I am trying to change my price in paygol i get error

" We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the service specified by the seller. Please contact the seller for more information"

Or " We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the service specified by the seller. Please contact the seller for more information."

But When I change my price to

'price' => 15,
'points' => 45, // Remember to write same details in paygol.com!
'name' => '45 points',

It works, I cannot change the price or points unless I have 15 euro and 45 Points, and If I have multi price it only shows 15 euro 45 Points.

My second problem is, when i'am trying to add a donate item in shop offer I success adding it to the website but, I cannot get the price displayed and I cannot purchase it. I get following error - Notice: Undefined index: points in C:\Users\\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\shop.php on line 30
int(80) int(80) int(80) NULL 2: Failed to equalize your points.
Notice: Undefined index: points in C:\Users\William\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\shop.php on line 2

And I do have points!

Here is my script -
// Offer 2
2 => array(
'type' => 1,
'itemid' => 12645,
'count' => 1,
'describtion' => "Ultimate Helmet",
'Points' => 20,
),

// offer 3
3 => array(