• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help With Paygol

You can't make all people use paygol , because there is a diference in currency between each country .
Or u have to make a script for each :p

Paygol's system automatically does all required conversion for you.
If you have used paygol its not that easy to force everyone to use it, mainly since in country 1 the max limit might be 30eur, while in country 2 its 0.5eur and if you are really unlucky its 0eur.
And if you don't belive me email paygol, they will say its the curier they use and there is nothing they can do about it.

You should only use paygol for those countries zaypay dosen't work in, like egy etc.

When i talk with custome
If you have used paygol its not that easy to force everyone to use it, mainly since in country 1 the max limit might be 30eur, while in country 2 its 0.5eur and if you are really unlucky its 0eur.
And if you don't belive me email paygol, they will say its the curier they use and there is nothing they can do about it.

You should only use paygol for those countries zaypay dosen't work in, like egy etc.
That is what i want to say :)

Back