• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with premium avesta 7.6

robbydeath

Reaction score
Hello im running avesta 7.6 and for some reason can't get premium working, i would like premium for all players and i found that im supposed to flag permenant premium in groups tab of database but im still getting used to sql and don't know what to flag, i went to groups and i see a
1.) player
2.)premium
3.)tutor

and so on, I tried several things and i changed the premium to premium player, permanent premium, and to premium, and i forgot if it was originally at "premium player" or "premium" anyways either way i couldn't get it working i tried flagging the premium like it says to do in avesta readme and even changed the name of it to "permanent premium" "premium" and "Premium player" and doesn't work, im probably doing something terribly wrong so anyone who can help me out on how to flag the premium to make it all accounts premium i'd greatly appreciate it.

Note: my gm characters have the premium outfits, but even when i edit premdays left in account tab on account it still doesn't work =/ says "free account"

Last edited:
Back