• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Help with Server!

italobanker33

Reaction score
Hello, I have a POKETIBIA project, but I came across an error recently, I believe it is in the sources! It is as follows ... A Pokémon either kills the in-game player, however it does not go to the poke name for the environment_killers table in the site, only appears Undefined, for any pokémon, I have already tested with other sites, other Db's, without changes. .. more I tested with another base and it was working 100%, going the name of the poke that killed! Can someone help me? I am absolutely sure that the problem is on the server! NOTE: My Login.lua functions, PlayerPokeDeath, are the same as the server that is running! So please, who knows where to move, even if it's in the sources, I'll be waiting! Thank you....

Back