• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with the limits of magic lvl

zcorpy

Reaction score
Help with the limits of magic lvl, the magic level limit is 156 I want this to change and the new limit is 220 how can I do that? please help

i personally can't help with this because i don't use otclient but you could use otclient for your server and customize it
perhaps go to the otclient board and see if somebody there can help you out if you decide to use it

i personally can't help with this because i don't use otclient but you could use otclient for your server and customize it
perhaps go to the otclient board and see if somebody there can help you out if you decide to use it
well thank you very much

Hello there Zcorpy,

a little more detailed information might be needed to help you in this particular case if you wish to continue using the vanilla client. If you change to OTClient you won't have this problem anymore.

As far as I know the magic level is saved in the client either as an unsigned char (which values go from 0 to 255) or an unsigned short (which goes from 0 to 65,535) so the max value cannot be 156. You might consider checking the sources of your server first....

Regards,
Okke

Hello there Zcorpy,

a little more detailed information might be needed to help you in this particular case if you wish to continue using the vanilla client. If you change to OTClient you won't have this problem anymore.

As far as I know the magic level is saved in the client either as an unsigned char (which values go from 0 to 255) or an unsigned short (which goes from 0 to 65,535) so the max value cannot be 156. You might consider checking the sources of your server first....

Regards,
Okke
okay thank you very much

taking advantage of the topic, before to create an own customer of an ot I used vapus.net but now it does not work anymore, do you have any to be able to create a custom client?

Hi again,

Well, you should at least learn a little bit of Hex-Editing a client (google for how to do it - not specifically for a tibia client, but how to edit binaries with a hex-editor).

Regards,
Okke

Actually client have no problem to show magic level up to 255 your problem might the uint64_t limit of mana spent.
You can use the boost multiprecision uint128_t or change the formula(so that players advance in magic level faster) which I assume look like this
Code:
(uint64_t)(1600 * std::pow(formulaMultipliers[MULTIPLIER_MANA], (float)(magLevel - 1)));

Actually client have no problem to show magic level up to 255 your problem might the uint64_t limit of mana spent.
You can use the boost multiprecision uint128_t or change the formula(so that players advance in magic level faster) which I assume look like this
Code:
(uint64_t)(1600 * std::pow(formulaMultipliers[MULTIPLIER_MANA], (float)(magLevel - 1)));
i have sqlite tfs 0.3.6 where is line?

Back