• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP WITH THE MAXIMUM HAND IN OTS 7.6 XML

VagosClubTM

Reaction score
Hello friends, I am looking for help. Look, I have an obsolete server, I know that, but well, we have been online for a long time and today I want to compile again, but users with more than 1 million mana are left with their pond at 0 and cannot recover the mana with any stone, also these players even if they have full their pond even so it appears with total mana or I would like to be able to repair this in the sources, it is a yurots 0.9.4F XML please it would be of great help I do not know if this code is what I am looking for please help me I beg you :(

C++:
#endif //YUR_HIGH_LEVELS

msg.AddByte(player->getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_LEVELPERCENT));
    msg.AddU16(player->getMana() > std::numeric_limits<uint16_t>::max() ? 0:player->getMana());
    msg.AddU16(player->getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA) > std::numeric_limits<uint16_t>::max() ? 0:player->getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_MAXMANA));
    msg.AddByte(player->getMagicLevel() > std::numeric_limits<uint8_t>::max() ? 0:player->getMagicLevel());
    msg.AddByte(player->getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_MAGICLEVELPERCENT));
    msg.AddByte(player->getPlayerInfo(PLAYERINFO_SOUL));

Back