• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Xampp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there.I've bought a new computer.I downloaded xampp.But when i activae it localhost works.When i write my IP it doesn't work.The ports needed are forwareded.I've bought just a pc not a router.In my previous PC it was working but in my new it ain't work.

More info: When i write my IP it says very fast that the page can't be viewed.When it doesn't work it takes a lot of time to load the message "The page can't be viewed."

Nikolas1994 said:
Hello there.I've bought a new computer.I downloaded xampp.But when i activae it localhost works.When i write my IP it doesn't work.The ports needed are forwareded.I've bought just a pc not a router.In my previous PC it was working but in my new it ain't work.

More info: When i write my IP it says very fast that the page can't be viewed.When it doesn't work it takes a lot of time to load the message "The page can't be viewed."
do you have a router?if you have a router then you cant enter your ip only the players/members may enter your ip you may only check the site by typing 127.0.0.1 or localhost.

If u want learn how to use mysql,xampp etc download the movie" http://rapidshare.com/files/31624397/tutorial.wmv.html "

thanks to nicaw

try compare the settings in your windows firewall with the new pc and the old and see if it match. else just change it.

xxamp is rly easy to use.. theres loads of tutorials on "otfans" so use the SEARCH function. like everyone else says. and nicholas u should know how to use it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back