• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help

Lol, what do you need help with? post the question and not "GM Please answer me"

Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen Ponteen

Ask your question here and we might answer you ;)

The point is that I did not play long on OTS and I forgot my password, I know the number, but the password does not, therefore, ask whether GM would give me the password PW!

P.S - I teach only English, so I do mistakes!

The point is that I did not play long on OTS and I forgot my password, I know the number, but the password does not, therefore, ask whether GM would give me the password PW!

P.S - I teach only English, so I do mistakes!

forgotten password? :O use the "lost account" then? :O

Back