• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
ok so i got this problem now with playing ots. whenever i try to open tibia it says error with something and because i have avg anti virus it sends it to my vault and i can no longer play tibia. i have tried re-downloading tibia and nothing is workin help wud be appreciated thx

this
About Win32 With Explanation/Servers that have this. -

Win32 is the 32-bit API for modern versions of Windows. The API consists of functions implemented, as with Win16, in system DLLs. The core DLLs of Win32 are kernel32.dll, user32.dll, and gdi32.dll. Win32 was introduced with Windows NT. The version of Win32 that was shipped with Windows 95 was initially referred to as Win32c, with the "c" standing for "compatibility", but this term was later abandoned by Microsoft in favour of Win32. In Windows NT 4.0 and its successors (including all modern Windows versions), Win32 calls are executed by two modules, csrss.exe (Client/Server Runtime Server Subsystem) in user mode and win32k.sys in kernel mode.

From a Board Moderator:

I am constantly seeing people claiming a certain distro has a virus because there virus scanner found win32; this has been stated dozens of times before, but since people don't seem to get it win32 is NOT a virus. Please stop spamming threads claiming it is.

Sincerely,
Darkheart

Caution!

Some WIN32.DELF may be harmful to you. Not All. The most trust worthy server to download is The Forgotten Server..
97% on this forum may be virus-free. But when the time comes, WIN32.DELF may harm your computer. So watch out. Remember, scan the file on www.virustotal.com to make sure its CLEAN.

ok so now i got this prob with elfbot. im using the final crack by evolution for the 8.55 client. and when every i try to put the loader into the 2nd slot it says [Window Title] C:\Program Files\ElfBot NG\loader.exe [Content] Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. [OK]

Back