• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Henkos's latest mapping works!

I did some edits after the credits I received and ended up with this:

Number 1:
154f71k.png

-----------------------------------------------------

Number 2:
1zzg8y9.png

Wich one do you prefer?

Both of them looks good, I'd like to see ingame screens and then I could say which is better :thumbup:

I know, it's plain, simple, but it's for a project and everything can't look exiting!
dfx1d3.png

it looks good, but I will give u a piece of advice... if you want to keep it simple... don't mix the earth grounds.. :O!! sux. and you failed with the borders inside the mountain. There are borders in the water, where it should not be, and where it should be, in the grass, there are none! :D

I think, you can better Henkos...
Nice, but too simple for me.
Yeh, this was a minute work. +3 minutes for the mountain xD
it looks good, but I will give u a piece of advice... if you want to keep it simple... don't mix the earth grounds.. :O!! sux. and you failed with the borders inside the mountain. There are borders in the water, where it should not be, and where it should be, in the grass, there are none! :D

Yeh, but I just wanted to finish it, didn't realy feel for mapping at that moment. Anyway thanks:)

Back