• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Hermes is searching mapper for war server :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hi there!

I am looking for really experienced mapper to help me finish war server (yeah, map won't be that big, so it has to be that great : p). Scripts are done (almost, but main war core is finished) so I need just places where players will fight or gain experience.

More informations about server? We'll run it on a dedicated server if it will be worth it. There will be SMS shop (to pay for the server) and of course private accounts. We have chosen The Forgotten Server as an engine.

Benefits? As it won't be RPG server or whatever, there won't be GameMasters there. But mapper will get space in census (authors of server), my appreciation and possibility to get special account/items if server will start on dedicated server (or we are considering of adding special rank as "observer" to control botters etc. on server and just to look out : p). Sorry, we can't give you more :/

And, here you go, sample for application:
Name/nickname:
Mapping experience (with samples of your work):
MSN/Gadu-Gadu:

If you are polish, that's great and contact will be easier. If not, no problem, I can speak english, russian and ukrainian aswell.

Regards,
Hermes

PS. I wrote this really fast so sorry for chaotical language and misspellings (if they are : d).

Then show me please some of your mapping :)

If you are interested, fill the form I gave ._. and show some of your mapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back