• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland Official Teaser I

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome, young adventurer, to a server we like to call Heroland. We're sure for most of you this is your first time ever hearing of us. Together with Evil Hero, Nicaw, Gihow, Pitufo, Virveln, Raunor, Magnus, Kilarune, Znote, Clonas, and Maniaac we are proud to present our first of several teasers for the RPG, Heroland. Heroland is a combination of unique ideas, epic adventures, professional designs, and what is to become a revolution to open Tiba as we know it today. For further information about Heroland we highly recommend you to join our forums where you are encouraged to interact with other fans as well as the Heroland team. Without further ado, lets begin with the teaser!

gate.png

bank.png

Founded by King Kirtan and his followers, the rich city of Kirtania was born. However Kirtania were not always so rich. It started out as a small town, more like a stronghold, to serve as a means of protection from the evil hordes lurking on the vast continent. King Kirtan and his troops muzzled their way into mount Azarthi, running from a band of evil orcs. It was then that the King decided to make a campment inside the mountain. After several years of digging and foresting they finally made it off their feat. Soon a city was born, known today as the city of Kirtania. Because of its location in the middle of the continent, Kirtania became very wealthy and powerful based off of its trade and commerce. Its grand bank is located in the very heart of the city, and stands as a symbol of its wealth.

eqshop2.png

Some of the most intelligent workers specialize in their particular trades and took up shops of their own, supplying adventurers with some of the finest goods and materials found on the continent.

house1.png

The city’s size grew drastically, increasing its capacity to hold around more than fifty wealthy voyagers. Make one of the many homes yours to live in. Personalize it to your taste and flaunt your wealth in your very own house.

furniture2.png

Once a homeowner, acquaint yourself with Sally, the owner of the finest furniture shop just east of the grand bank. Don’t be afraid to spend a couple pennies!

library.png

If reading is your taste, we advise every adventurer to pay a visit to the library. One can find many books ranging from the genesis of landscapes to once told myths and legends. It is up to you to discover if some of these so-called myths are really myths or not.

castle2.png

When one is experienced enough, they with be able to visit King Kirtan himself who resides in his mighty castle atop the mountain of Azarthi. He may even have some tasks for you, depending on your abilities.

gobs.png

Daring adventurers who decide to wander out into the wilderness may encounter vicious tribes such as the goblins just south of the city. Don’t forget your trusty sword and shield!

cycs2.png

A mighty race known as the Cyclops have made their home in the vast mountain territory; forging some of the strongest weapons. Dare to intrude on their territory?

drags.png

Mystical monsters once thought to only appear in child fairytales have actually made an appearance according to a documentary written by a previous explorer found in the library. Do you care enough to expand your knowledge with this mysterious race?

tavern2.png

Sit down and treat yourself to a fine pint of beer at the “Drunken Minotaur”, Kirtania’s local tavern, where people from all across the continent meet up to tell once forgotten stories with their friends. A jolly time is a guarantee!

Sincerely,
The Heroland Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it has potential- keep it up. Some more nature shots would be cool.

Weird, the map looks awesome to me. Looks great to play it, and its not so over detailed, so its no prob walking.

No offense, but users that write negative comments without a reason/explaining the reason is something I hate.

Don't like the mapping =/
Ok, at least you told what you didn't like.

Ummh...

No.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Feedback People,

@ Sizaro. No one forced you to post, so if you don't like it keep comments like this to yourself.

We don't try to make an ueber detailed showoff Map, We are working on a RPG map which makes a huge difference in my eyes.

If you search for some ueber spammed Map you have to look somewhere else, we'll stick to the classic rpg style.

If there are further more questions about the Server feel free to join our Forum Heroland - The Way of The Heroes

kind regards, Evil Hero

Perfect RPG map, thats what people are actuall looking for.

Too much detail would make people staying away from.

This server is no competetion nabs, its going to be a serious RPG server

I think the server will go far, and I rly rly hope you'll host it someday... (hopefully in a not too far away future) so I can play :p. Although, there is this one thing. Some are saying that ppl thinks that overspammed detailed map looks uggly to play on, but that is not my opinion. I think players want it feel realistic, and I mean.. how many players want a map that has: (example: Your cyclops mountain / cave over there... it has almost no details at all). That will result in ppl think that you should improve it. Overspammed with details ain't really that good for playing, but lacking of details is even worse.
But as I said before... I'll play it for sure :)

I can't say much about it. Only that it doesn't attract me in any way. It doesn't look like it has anything special.

Alright, just wanted to take this time to thank all of you who shared your opinions with us about our first teaser. Whether you like it or not, thanks. Each one of your opinions helps us in some way. Some say they like the RPG feeling, where others would like to see more detail. Perhaps we should add more detail to our server in some areas. Well, here at Heroland its all about the players, we take our customers advice seriously to improve our server. Granted we must follow some guidelines, and story lines however your opinions are vital to our server.

If there is anything you liked, didn't like, or would want to see changed in our next teaser, please don't be afraid to comment.
Thank you! :)

Yes.
When posting pictures of the map/server in game...

To make the pictures better quality and more "Attractive" use this:

1. Go in game.
2. Click on Options - Graphics Options - Advanced - Don't Stretch/Shrink Game Window. And then click OK.

The picture will be smaller, but higher quality and better "fit" in the teaser.

So it will look like this:
33mpkzp.png

Instead of this:
gobs.png

See the difference? :)
Plus, you don't have to "resize" the picture on the thread to watch the original size.

And when making the teaser.
Don't show the equipment/items, if it isn't a thread about new items, etc..

Kind Regards,
Neon

Ahh, thanks Neon, I actually didn't know that just by not changing the picture size you get better quality. However the reason why I decided to show the equipment and such for this teaser was to give it more of an "in-game" effect; like in Tibia.com where they have players with their equipment etc. thats all. Thanks for your advice :)

The map is very nice, not what I look for errors. How much longer do these maps?
I'm new and just know you..

Also I do a map for the soon to give your forum.

God be with you,
Ramq

The map is very nice, not what I doczepić how much longer do these maps, I'm new and just know you

Also I do a map for the soon to give your forum.

God be with you,
Ramq

What is doczepić :blink:??

Back