• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Heroland RPG-PvP

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome dear Otland Members~ :D

I Finally came to the Solution to start my Project!

Those are the Positions which have to be filled ;)

****Hoster [0/1]****

*He must be able to host 24/7 and the Server must hold a lot people without any laggs :) and the server has to be located in Europe!

****Spriter [1/2]**** (myself)

*It's enough if you're able to make outlines but i would prefer if you can do full sprites (outlines,shading,etc...).

****Head Mapper [1/1]**** (Offishall)

*You will lead the Mapper team you have to tell the people what they will have to do and you must have a good mind of understanding :)

****Basic Mapper [2/2]**** (ShadeRade,s0t)

*The Basic Mapper has just to do the landscapes and dungeons without detailing (you can detail if you want you just have to clear that with the Head Mapper).

****Detail Mapper [0/1]****

*You don't need to make the Landscapes etc you just have to be a good hand for the right details on the right place :p

****C++ Coder [0/1]****

*You have to be able to edit the source for us to get new functions and other hard things....

****Scripter [3/3]**** (Colandus,AGS and Myself)

****Story Line [1/3]**** (Pickle)

*You must have a good fantasy and can make a lot of good storys for our server that people have to solve a lot of mysterys.

****Idea Guy [1/4]**** (Vinz14)

*Your work is just to bring new and cool ideas up!

Those are the Positions which are currently available :)

If you want to apply for the server then do it like this:

Name:
Position:
Server information: (only if you apply for hoster)
Experience:
English lvl: x/10
Why should we choose you?:
Proof of your work:

The Positions on the server depend on your work but you will still start with just a Junior GM but from time to time you'll graduate...

Now I'll explain the Server a bit better....

Like you already could read it will be a serious RPG PvP server
The rates will look like this:
4x exp****4x magic level****5x Skills****2x Loot
The Server will have his own Sprites (Weapons,Monsters,Equipment).
It wont have an Aimbot for agressive Runes!
We will implement a lot of new features (wont spoiler them atm becouse people could use them to :p)

I think that's enough for the start... for more information you can pm me.

Keep this thread clean please, if you don't want to apply then please don't post! thx in advice :)

yours Heroland Team~

Last edited:
Name: Daniel
Position: Hoster
Server information: 2.20 Ghz, 2048 RAM, 8 mbt..
I could host almost 24/7.
Experience: I've been hosting ots for like 6 years.
English lvl: 8/10
Why should we choose you?: Becuase Im the only hoster! :D
Joking, I dont have anything to say but I would reccomend myself ;)

Name: Victor.
Position: Hoster.
Server information: 100 mbit/s Broadband, 2GB RAM (DDR), Intel Pentrium(R) 4CPU 3.40GHz,Windows X Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 2.
Experience: More Than 4 Years.
English lvl: 9/10
Why should we choose you?: Host 24/7, No Laggs, Nice Computer, Nice Guy.
Computer: HP.^_^

~another bump~

still searching for idea guys/story writer!
don't be shy and apply xD

yours Heroland Team~

Try to remove **** and use some colours you'd make the thread look more seriously and also better :p

Name:Brandon
Position:idea guy
Server information: (only if you apply for hoster)
Experience: i hosted ot since 7.81
English lvl: 9/10
Why should we choose you?: because im a nice guy and i had experience
Proof of your work:Add my msn ill prove some quest sprites house style and new stuff [email protected]

Name: Matheos
Position: Detail Maper/Idea Guy
Experience: Im Making/playing ots about 3 years and i never get bored :p
English lvl: 7/10
Why should we choose you?: Cause im from germany and we can speak of this language without any problems, Well i know 3 languages perfect so i think i will be very useful and helpful.
Proof of your work: Proof of my work hmmmm, I started my rl tibia map project but i stopped it since i dont want to do all alone,... Well i made an ot with real tibia map and i added many cool scripts there and then i sended it to an swe :p in the second day there was 100 players online.
Then he uploaded the ot and posted the link in ****** forum ;( SO everyone got it now ;(

P.S Znote Server is using my map :p

Name: Daniel
Position: Hoster
Comp especification: 2.20 Ghz, 1024 RAM, 4 mbt internet
I can hsot 24/7 i just restart my comp every 2,3 days so thats like a 97% uptime.
Experience: Ive had alot of ots, the last one had a record of 62 players online.. and i know some basic scriptin, and some mapping.
I have pretty good english,i know spanish, french etc.
Why should we choose you?: cus im mature enough to be an admin in any ot,game etc. and i can host pretty well, also i wont edit server or anything without (team,leader) asking for it.

Name: Torrey
Counry: USA
Position: Idea Guy
Experience:ive been GM many times and have good ideas-played ots for a while
English lvl: 10/10
Why should we choose you?: Im very good with ideas.. ive brought many ideas to different Ots and would love to give you ideas
Proof of your work:Add my MSN we can talk on there- [email protected]

Lil off application topic..but here it goes -
Do i get to be Gm and give ideas or.. what i dont understand what idea guy does.. Id prefer Game master or Counsellor because thats what im good at

Back