• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey Guys!

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was thinking about servers that I see servers 9.6 etc... but I was wondering how people get rl tibia updates? quests.. mounts.. etc..

And Here is a question: what you guys think cipsoft owners say when they see this ot servers haha with their updates and their ideas?

Last edited:
People get real tibia updates by gathering information and making changes/additions.
And for your second question, I don't think they even care.

Hey guys! I was thinking about servers that I see servers 9.6 etc... but I was wondering how people get rl tibia updates? what I mean is you people get everything lol mounts.. quests.. everything lol?

And Here is a question: what you guys think cipsoft owners say when they see this ot servers haha with their updates and everything?

Your text was about, "everthing, lol, everything lol, haha, everything?"

What is with this dude, expecting absolutely everything to be done in order for him to "Real Steal"?

Also, there are several utilities OT owners use to steal stuff from Tibia, such as sprite extractors, data editors, map & item trackers, map editors and other sort of utilities.

guys i just wanted to know how they get every update from real tibia :p

- - - Updated - - -

What is with this dude, expecting absolutely everything to be done in order for him to "Real Steal"?

Also, there are several utilities OT owners use to steal stuff from Tibia, such as sprite extractors, data editors, map & item trackers, map editors and other sort of utilities.

and i dont want everything to be done for me i just wanted to know lol also my name is not about stealing i just like how it sounds xd

Last edited:
We've already answered that, guy. Utilities such as item & map trackers and knowledge adquired from investigation through the wikis and forums of the Tibian Realm.

Back