• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey Red

Rioha

Reaction score
Hi Red.

I’m Rioha, and I have a situation that I want to speak to you about.
Today I entered fine in my character but someone noticed that I didn’t had any rebirths, I click myself to see if it was true and it was, so I logged out to see if maybe it was a bug or something and when I tried to log back in I couldn’t.
Then I tried to log on my best friends char Uga Uga but it said that the character does not exist. I had 2 other accounts, one was a Paladin named Bartman and a noob named Muekitas and all of them deleted. I search my computer to see if maybe was a key logger or something but it was clean. So I want to ask you what happened. Rioha was fine; I have no clue what could have happened. I thought maybe it was reset time but everyone else is fine. I had donated point in Uga Uga and Bartman. I don’t really know what happened…

Hope that you can help me.

Sorry for my bad English. Hope that you understand.

Sue

Back