• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Hihi =]

Reggle da Bliss

Reaction score
Okay well, im not good at speeches but i guess ill give it my best shot.

I'm a player who play's rl tibia mostly, but joined this server a little while ago and got hooked.

I am just currently looking for a Tutor Position, nothing more altho i wouldnt argue with w/e but ye.

I am a Scripter, i dont know if i can say im advanced at it, im certaintly not as good as the scripters here already, but im resourceful enough to be able to find a solution to almost any scripting problem.

I enjoy mapping quite a bit but i cant quite say ill enjoy mapping a rl tibi map. I see ALOT of stuff thats quite... not realistic on the maps, like water randomly in mountains that shouldnt be there, its just unneeded and such. Im hoping those things can be fixed within the next month, cause my map looks dope lol.

All in all, id just like to help the server further itself, i realize this job will take alot of work helping players out and stuff, but any requirements you need, please tell me, so that i can work towards that goal to join the staff of this amazing server.

P.S. Id like to give my personal grats or w/e to the Staff already here, this server looks amazing to me, its got alot of great events, and hopefully it will have more events to come =] alot of great players too. Glad i could see this server in my tibian life =]

lol

ye my bad, um Slain Server =p Which just got this

18:33 New record: 256 players are logged in.

But yea, im hoping i can be a great part to this server, please message me guys.

How is the team of Slain Server find your post here? Besides the thread name says nothing. You should better PM them.

Back