• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hint Perfect for dataspoof

You believe this action will help remove dataspoof?

• Total voters

coranderson

Reaction score
You can not ban the server for 30 days ... First only a kick and notify the OTServer because he got kicked, so he will be encouraged to fix the problem ... If the person insists on not fix the problem and re-register the server in otservlist then ban the server for 30 days.

Because most to fix the problem, change the IP, and back to otserverlist ...
So is an injustice against the IPS Fixed ... And they penssam thus: "I was already banned it, I will not fix the problem ... They will not unban me ..."

I already removed the area of in-logout tool, and changed sources ... In the next server restart will be normal ...
unban:

Think about this, please ...
If someone agrees with me more put there or if you have to supplement my idea ... And vote if you agree or disagree...

Bye bye...

Last edited:
You really think that the owner of OTSERVLIST will contact all servers that is spoofing?
If you get banned for spoofing, then just contact him through the mail on the site and
you'll get an answear, sometimes you can be lucky enough to just contact him after
a few days and it will be unbanned?

Back