• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hire me if you want to learn how to leverage DevOps methodologies in Tibia hosting

moekl

Reaction score

🧙‍♂️ What You'll Learn

1. 🐧Linux Fundamentals
  2. 🐳Docker Mastery: Containerize the Tibia Server to enhance scalability, portability, and efficiency. Your Docker spells will make server deployment a breeze
  3. 🚀Accelerate Your Tibia Server Deployment with CI/CD Mastery! 🧙‍♂️💻
  4. 🔑SSH Sorcery: Command the forces of secure shell protocols to manage, administer, and secure your Tibia Server infrastructure.
  5. 🛠️GitLab/GitHub Wizardry: Harness the power of version control to collaborate seamlessly and manage the Tibia Server's source code. Your Git skills will weave a tapestry of stability and innovation.

Ready to embark on this epic learning journey? Simply DM me to discuss and come to agreement regarding pricing etc.
im cheap i do this for fun, not to make a bank

Time to learn depends on your current experience

why not k8s or k3s, Maybe in the future
if you don't know all of above to start with it seems a bit of stretch to learn these together since it will be a lot of information to start with.

What you need
a hosting environment old computer, laptop, virtual machine hosted on-prem or in the cloud doesn't matter :)
Discord

P.S

I do not whatsoever need to touch your source code or your hardware/software.
since I will teach you how to deploy or create a template, by the time were done you will have the knowledge to deploy your own source.
I also offer to answer any questions you might have have after we are done :)
Since i do this on my free time my availability is 18-22 workdays and daytimes on weekends. GMT+1

Feel free to ask any questions in the thread!

Last edited:
Back