• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hire me Programmer Job C++/Lua+PHP+JAVA

I recommend @AzlanK for his work!!!
he work like fast&furious - im very happy that I have chance to work with him!

If You need something - ask him first!

heart-26-1.png

I'm available again for more work.

One of the jobs that I am most requested for, for example:

1- generation of loot from monsters when they respawn, I do this work too! for all TFS versions and forks.

2- cast system implementation for all TFS and forks.

3- implementation of a system for saving items that are on the ground on the map for all TFS and forks.

And many others!

send me private message. :)

Don't know if I recommend the guy, after contacting him and told him what I wanted. I asked him what this would cost, after he told me the pricing I've agreed and he told me he'd work on it. Ofcourse I didn't payed a single cent because that as the agreement he would send a video of the working "product" but after days and I asked him a few time how it was going but he keeps ghosting me on OTLand and on Discord. Even after I said if you're not able to do it just tell me then I can look for somebody else. He decided not answering me what so ever. But no hard feelings didn't cost me anything but just so other people know :)

Don't know if I recommend the guy, after contacting him and told him what I wanted. I asked him what this would cost, after he told me the pricing I've agreed and he told me he'd work on it. Ofcourse I didn't payed a single cent because that as the agreement he would send a video of the working "product" but after days and I asked him a few time how it was going but he keeps ghosting me on OTLand and on Discord. Even after I said if you're not able to do it just tell me then I can look for somebody else. He decided not answering me what so ever. But no hard feelings didn't cost me anything but just so other people know :)

Azlank does not even answer to this or does not even like comments about good feedback
prob a weirdo who just want to make some money

Last edited:
Still? How much would it cost to adapt slavi cast system or similar to TFS 1.5? Protocol 8.6

Back