• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Hiring -1- Gamemaster

Omen

Reaction score
I only take MSN interviews of persons 16 and older. Minor commands are given to those who are responsible enough to command a respectable presence in a community probably consisting of children and/or foreign players which do or cannot speak english. Speaking another language is a plus. Speaking english is a must. You may talk to me at [email protected] on MSN. Server info is lotusot.servegame.org if you wish to come online first.

Okay since im getting alot of people looking for an instant thing let me tell you that this is something your going to earn. its likely to be a paid position if the server runs correctly. This isnt some bullshit server. Please message me with the intent to work.

Why are you requesting for a Gamemaster? Why can't you choose a player from your OT who is trustful? The server is also offline. Can you give us some information on the OT? The Map? What you want us to do for a GM?

Yeah. Its hard to find proper GM's.

You'll get a bunch of noobs that'll be like "Me mens i ish wanna bi GM!!!"

If your looking for a quality GM you gotta advertise it properly. Convince us on why we would wanna be a GM on your OT.

If you want a 100% serious GM that will work on the server you gotta make us want to... your thread doesn't tell us anything about the server.

I only take MSN interviews of persons 16 and older. Minor commands are given to those who are responsible enough to command a respectable presence in a community probably consisting of children and/or foreign players which do or cannot speak english. Speaking another language is a plus. Speaking english is a must. You may talk to me at [email protected] on MSN. Server info is lotusot.servegame.org if you wish to come online first.

I would be glad to take the job, I will add you on msn when I get home. Looking forward to help you rule enforcing on your server! ;) See you

I've sent you a private message concerning the position.
I hope you will consider adding me to your msn list and then we may of course introduce ourselves to each other, I suppose.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon

Theres a good reason I advertised this position as i did, and everyone who has messeged me on MSN has heard and found the reason to be most formal and fair. please MSN me if you are truly interested.

I am intresting but you didn't answer me on msn yesterday, and is the server online 24/7? because always when I check, its offline.

EDIT, it workedd but why are you summoning many morgaroths in the town?^.-

Last edited:
Back