• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hiring a bugs finder.

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there,
I have done my otserv since long time ago and i had some bugs that i couldn't find them by myself then i gave up and closed my otserv and left everything for now so i need to work on it again but i need to find this bug that makes my otserv doesn't work for some reason so i am hiring a bugs finder THAT VERIFIED and TRUSED one so i can trust him and pay whatever he want to get my problem solution so if there is someone trusted, please msg me.
Edit: It may be on source or scripts.
Thanks in advance.

Client 0.4/8.60

Last edited:
Hello there,
I have done my otserv since long time ago and i had some bugs that i couldn't find them by myself then i gave up and closed my otserv and left everything for now so i need to work on it again but i need to find this bug that makes my otserv doesn't work for some reason so i am hiring a bugs finder THAT VERIFIED and TRUSED one so i can trust him and pay whatever he want to get my problem solution so if there is someone trusted, please msg me.
Edit: It may be on source or scripts.
Thanks in advance.

Client 0.4/8.60
what exactly 0.4 you have .. and when the crash happen you can msg me in discord .jerop

Are there versions of 0.4? And i don't know when the server crashes.. it is crashes from itself so..

Back