• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosted Server

fokuleh

Reaction score
Hi, i don't know where to post this, but well, i am searching some web to host my server to put it 24/7, somebody know some web that host tibia servers? :p

You can't run OTserv on a web hosting service

only if it's got a dedicated server hosting

I think you better can search for somebody that want host your server for 24/7,
you could look on the 'jobs' forum for somebody like that.

And dedicated hosting is not cheap. This is because usually on web servers, you don't need so much computer resources, meaning you will share the server with other customers.
Having a dedicated host will mean that you will have to pay for the whole server rent yourself and it will also cost more to get more RAM, CPU and bandwidth.

yea yea i know but, and i am not searching a web hosting, i am searching a web that can give me information for hosting a server, i really want to host a server, i don't ask if it cost too much, i ask for a web that can give me information and maybe the oportunity of host my server, like the goods ot server, i want it!, i want to pay a dedicated server, because my server is donating to me for it

Back