• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Hoster] 100mbs

sebbelaser

Hoster
Reaction score
COPIED MY THREAD FROM OTFans.
I got the same name on otfans

Hello, I'm searching for a server to host, serious and good!

I've hosted serious projects before, I'm a well known host.

My computer data is 2,33 ghz dual core, 3 gb ram..
I'm 19 years old an living in Sweden, Stockholm. I can do a bit of scripting, but your server must be 100% done, or not far from done!

I will ofcourse test your server if you like! But still let it be serious

http://www.speedtest.net/result/348566748.png

Dont hesitate to contact me, [email protected] and I'll answer your questions if you have any. Thanks bye

COPIED MY THREAD FROM OTFans.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm searching for a server to host, serious and good!

I've hosted serious projects before, I'm a well known host.

My computer data is 2,33 ghz dual core, 3 gb ram..
I'm 19 years old an living in Sweden, Stockholm. I can do a bit of scripting, but your server must be 100% done, just click and run

That means that I wont host your "95%-done" server.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/348566748.png

Dont hesitate to contact me, [email protected] and I'll answer your questions if you have any. Thanks bye

COPIED MY THREAD FROM OTF.

I'm not the guy check after the posts dudes made.. but.. How come you had 3 posts then I saw this thread.. and if your well known.. were? in you home?

as I've said to many users here, you should never trust anyone want to host an server unless a very known and good user here have give the bless for it..

I realy wanna know, why its a new user you use to post this?
(if you had like 60-100+ I whould not react like this)...

He got 105 posts in OtFans.

He just posted the thread here, so he can get more people.

^_^

If someone trust you sebbelaser, good luck! :)

I understand you realsoft! Im not a scammer and most of people know that,

anyway thats why i said i copied my thread from OTFans

thanks archez for bringing me luck! :)

peace n love

i dont get it, so people trust thouse people who got alot of posts right ? and why if i could ask ? is it becuse thay have experience of otland ?

i dont get it, so people trust thouse people who got alot of posts right ? and why if i could ask ? is it becuse thay have experience of otland ?

Actully I dont belive anyone,, you never can.. even how good you thought know a dude, he can show up be someone else.. -.-

thats why you need to be limit how mutch you offer throw internet.. irl too, but not in same amount..

Thats right, its a choice people need to make if they trust anyone or not, its up to you, you can loose or you can win :)

@Pro Warbringer, thank you!:)

peace!

Ye, if you not understand you are crazy :S

Cause its to many naabs now who making new accounts try to lure other peoples... so if you want a hoster better to take anyone with much posts and are serious !

But he looks trustable idk :)

Back