• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster available, I'll be able to help you also

Status
Not open for further replies.

christiandb

Reaction score
I currently got the following dedicated server:

Code:
    *  Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX200 with Intel D2786 Chipset
    * 2x Xeon E5520, 2x Quadcore - Nehalem
    * 8 GB DDR3 DIMM-RAM
    * 2x 500 GB SATA II HDDs, 7.200rpm
    * RAID 1
    * 10.000 GB data transfer included
    * Server location in Frankfurt/Germany or St. Louis/USA

This server is currently being used for Zamera but there is space and capacity for another server. Everything on the server is optimized by Elf. We have nginx as webserver, a fully optimized mysql config and debian 5 squeezed.

If you have a really good project I could provide you space for your server. I can guarantee you there won't be any lagg. If you are having troubles you can always contact me and we will always be able to work it out. Zamera has the best team there is and the members of it are willing to help.

If you think you got a really good project which is (almost) done, just post here or contact me via PM. We will be able to work things out.

Kind regards,

Chris~

oh, i want open a one real map custom =D i can?
hmm... you server are hosted on serverloft.eu, no?

EDIT:
but my new project is for a new OtList ^^

Last edited:
Hey id be more than interested. Server is 100% complete and ready to be launched, gimme a pm. (my sig says the basics of the server)

Ya i got your pm but im not at home currently, just at my school in the library xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back