• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Hoster] Can host ur server 24/7

Chix

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings all! I will just paste what i wrote on ******.net and Tibiafans.com

Greetings.

Posted @ ******.net yesterday, but since downtime i post here too.
Got my second computer yesterday, so i can host on one of them

SPEC:
Amd Ahtlon 4200+ x2 64
1 GB ddr2 ram, Can update to 2 if really needed.
1 TB hardisk 2x 500 gb's
Connection: 6000/2000 And i'm located in Norway, witch means scandinavian will have good latency!

I don't wanna host a fun server or a just downloaded server with public map.
It's okay if it a RL map

Sorry peeps, but only 8.0 Server's.

Add me @ MSN on: [email protected]

or PM me here with ur server spec

~~Chix

Last edited by a moderator:
Rofl @ you! Just took a screene as proov from Itavisen.no Speedtest!

my.php

EDIT: Since image was crappy
speedtestet9.jpg

Belive me now?

Last edited:
Well, as I thought, only two isps in norway that give you 2 mbit upload is Get or CanalDigital, however canaldigital sucks, loads of downtime and laggy network. Not recommended. You got linux or windows? Windows sucks.

Well. I've got no problems with them. Used to run my server before. Had no problems. Last time I hosted a server was 3 weeks ago. I had a World of warcraft private server. Everything was just fine. And I'm not located in south-Norway, cuz ive heard them have problems with CD. I'm located in Tromsø. North in Norway.

Since I have no skills with linux I will run it on Windows Server 2003 Edition

Can you post you ip? i want a ping to check the ms from here to your computer, very interested, what are you asking for being hoster?

You can't ping me. Turned that off

what are you asking for being hoster?

Well, when I'am the hoster i think i have a place in the server team so A gamemaster or something like that is kinda required. I got a Ventrilo server booked from gameserver.no if someone wanna talk over internet with me.
Indeed I can aslo script basic, Map details, Program basic C++/cpp.

Last edited:
Back