• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster looking for job!

Grinch

www.loronia.se
Reaction score
Experience: Hosted alot of ot's before like realmap840.zapto.org, vmo.mine.nu and some others. Hosted since 7.6 versions, xml and sql servers.

More info: As i said, i'm a hoster. The hoster computer is standing next to me and is able to host for more than 200 players right now. My connection is very good, you can see it below. Some of you already know who i am.
I'll host it and you get acces to the server computer just like me thru teamviewer v4.0

Priv msg or post here if you are interested. I want to know your age, your exerience, some info about yourself, and where you are coming from. Also what server/map you want us to use.

Experience : I think it's good
I'm Damian and I from Poland, my english is good so we will be haven't problems with comunication.

I search hoster for server with good real map, tfs is 0.3b3

We can talk about this via skype : ryniec23

Hello Kozi, thanks for your reply. Now i need to ask you a question about your realmap server. What is the differences between your realmap and my narozia server i puted up on the downloads section?

I didn't check your repair narozia but i thing it's good. In my map is very good yalahar by me (look download > maps) but in server is better... I repair much there (tiles, quest) i put there oken, pyre, gengia. I do OWN 758 HOUSES !. Ahh and it's not server narozia

jsut 1 question why cant i click on the pic? usaly you can push the pic and come to speed test website and you see the resoult! lol

I AM CAN HOST :D
Application:
Name: Jhoiner
Language: Germany
Native Language: English & Dutch
Why?: 5 Reasons
1* I have alot of spare time on my hands.
2* I'm very helpful with the players (Answer Questions, Solving Problems)
3* Played on many Roxor Servers,,, Would be nice to be GM on it.
4* I will help to make the server better (Ideas, Reporting Bugs)
5* Will always support the admin.

lol dude it dont work:p when i push i go to Speedtest.net Then your results lol this guy dont have that internet!

HELLO!
i need a hoster on my rl map 8.41, i am from sweden2,
my server have exp stages, start from 250x to 24x
plase add my on
[email protected] and we can talk about this

Back