• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster Needed

melroth

Scripter / GFX
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Now I have some more spare time on my hands i have decided to re-write this thread.

Ok Here we go...

The Server Im After Being Hosted Is a

8.1 Rl Map the server has every city apart from svargrond but i just have to import that from another map file i have.

the server will be low rates along the lines of 6x exp 2x loot skill/mag not to sure yet < of course this can be discussed>

The Server Has Custom Npcs ( Not Soya malek djinn shop and that stuff) different name for each npc

Blue / green djinn

atm 300+ houses but by the time ive finished the next update will b looking at 500-600+

minor details:

SQL TFS server

Serious server

And I Am Located In England

I Would Like For the Hoster pc / Dedicated Server to be somewhere in these area's : UK / Sweden / Netherlands / Germany .. depending on where may come to an arrangment depending on spec.

Thankyou Melroth.

Last edited:
I can host it. with a super great computer I will host it with out laggs and kicks.. also.. I have no problems create or fix stuffs with ots seince I have build ot's for over 6 years and create scrips and that by myself..

Please add my msn seince I don't are in this webb very often. "[email protected]"

Back