• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Hoster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeonX

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello! i wan't to help some OTS , to grow up! i will host for free! my comp specs :

3GB Ram DDR 2 667MHz
Intel Pentium 4 3.3GHz
300GB HDD
100MB Internet
Windows XP Professional

and hosting is of course 24/7 ...

hope you will get me some good job! see ya (pm me)

<< Speedtest made at 7 october 2007 // 03:06 GMT +1

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be more attractive to hire you if you posted something about previous experience with hosting before!
im not acusing you but there is a little to many stealers out there...!
Post more details... make it look trustworthy and maybe someone
contacts you! ;)

//Saphira

i hope so , i didn't hosted ots ... , i had some but team always said that they trash it blah blah.. i want to host now for some good team , ye sure , im just making the speedtest

//

Done :)

Last edited:
i can make upload 5MB per person ... , i can get it max to 100mb (and in tibia its like 10-15kb for a person) 1mb = 1000 KB so 6666 people can play without lags (if they need 15kb)

easy isn't it?

The speedtest show that you have only 10 mbit upload which equals 1.2 MB/s MAX, 1 mb = 1024 kb and 1024 / 15 = 68.2 players if all are using 15 KB/s. You also need some spare bandwidth..

5mb upload per 1 ip .... , i see you don't understand easy things like that.. :p

Last edited:
5mb upload per 1 ip .... , i see you don't understand easy things like that.. :p

Since some moderator editing my post, I'll edit it too.
If you edit posts write at least you edited it.

And there is nothing wrong with my comment of XeonX whit his stupid talking.

It's you that don't understand shit XeonX, you are just making a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
no im not , your pretending to be a super smartass .. who knows better everything than aynone else.. // got some problems? pm me ... don't offtop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back