• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Hoster

Dzumior

Reaction score
If u need someone to fix problem on server i can help it because i see noone care about it items/bosses drop/invasion/pz bug etc

Demon Oke.cam

What u gonna do ?

i got many questions like ''when are you going to fix all bugs'' and maybe ''when are dzumior going to learn english''

Dzumior gm's wont ban him since they cant see in your cam if he is doing the quest or waiting pz. am i right? you cant even see him in the cam so he maybe did the quest?

Yes ofc :) So if i will get him 1 again on demon oke you gonna tell me he doing 2x time quest ?
How he can make this quest if he didn't hit a three did you see any dmg ?
Next time i will be 1h on this place and turn cam on to show you what is going :)

okay maybe he wasnt questing but i mean its not proof enough to get a ban. im pretty sure he wasnt doing the quest but you dont get ban. If someone cam a botter he wont get ban but the gm's will check him up later

its not anyone's fault that there are a bug so dont blame him blame talaturen :D

Back