• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Hoster

Onizuka

Reaction score
Hey, Today I'am making an offer to you people who need to find a trustworthy and a great computer to host you'r server on.

So This is what i have to offer:

100GB HD space
50/50mb Net
24/7 online
4GB Ram
Linux Host

I'm looking for any kind of server, can be High exp, low Exp , Etc..

If you Think you'r server will get a lot of players then feel free to pm me with you'r msn/gg.

Regards,
Anco.

Last edited:
I have one map rl with donations system, the first problem I only use windows, If you change windows to linux I can send to you the server :)

It's A Map rl>>> Donator Items etc etc.

Yalahar and Ethno City (VIP)

Anco PM me with your MSN, i got a rl map, medium high xp rate, custom vip area with vip quests, dontor items etc etc, i have all files ready, map size 100 mb.
8.54 client ( can be upgraded )

0.3.6 server ( can be upgraded )

Hello Anco, Welcome to my Open Tibia server, If you wanting some information about our ot, feel free to visit our Thread here at otland:
Heaven OT 8.54

We gonna have donate system who will give 30 Krons(Swedish money) thats 3 Euros and 95 goes to you, since i need to Reward the staff abit some times for there hard work. I think this going to go good :)
Feel free to add [email protected]

Bump, got space free, prvious server was crashing, had a lot to do. So owner told me to shut it down for him, since his server needed much work.

1 spot Up for grabs :D

High exp/ Custom Map/ Evo maps/ roxxor 1337 Whatever you got, hit me up with it :p

Damn.. I totally want to take this offer... mostly because of the Name Anco, and your avatar... and because I havn't find a single misspell in your english... just some missing letters... :D Altho my map is like... AMAGWAD!!! what? 300kb? xD... :( Goes slow to map 100% custom single handed :p

Back